Aadhar smart card is being currently issued across India .
Aadhar card can be downloaded from the download link
Instructions for filling aadhar APPLICATION form
Instructions for filling the form
- USE CAPITAL LETTERS TO FILL THE FORM (LIKE THIS LINE)
- In Part A, in Section ‘Name’ fill the name of the applicant
- Below that tick any of the options ‘Mother’ or ‘Father’ or ‘Husband’ or ‘Guardian’ option. Write their name. For children below 5 years the name of the Father/Mother/Guardian is must.
- Write Date of birth of applicant in format Day/Month/Year. If the date of birth is not known, write approximate age in years.
- Tick the applicant’s gender.
- Write complete address of the applicant, where he/she is currently living.
- In Part B, Additional information can be given, like phone/mobile number, email address. These are optional.
- In Part C, Financial information can be given to open a new aadhaar enabled bank account or link your existing bank account to aadhaar number. This option is very useful, as in future the government intends to use Aadhaar number for subsidies and other government schemes. Thus opening a aadhaar enabled bank account or linking your existing bank account to aadhaar would be very useful.
- If you are linking your existing bank account number, write the complete account number (not the short one that is sometimes written on your passbook especially national banks).
- Write clearly, avoid cuttings.
- Once again check the spellings especially of the names