CHAMCHA KIDS!-DO YOU KNOW?
- The food eaten by us duly bite is further converted as paste by the enzymes secreted in the stomach. The intestine walls are useful for this. The walls transfer the food to the small intestine.
- The secretary organs transfer the digestive pasted food to the blood vessels. By these actions, blood is secured from the food.
- During the process of digestion, even if one remains in the upside-downward position, food will not come out through the mouth.
- Reason is that the pressure of the intestine-walls and the gravitation force will not function at that time.
- Do you suffer from one-side headache? Deep fry carom seeds, powder and store it in a bottle. When one-side headache comes, put a pinch of carom seeds powder in the opposite side of the nose-hole and absorb .if do it twice, pain will not be there.
- If ant or an insect goes inside the ear, take ¼ spoon of salt and mix it in 4 spoons of clean water, dip cotton in the solution and drop 3 drops in the ear and if the head is turned downwards, when the water goes inside, the insect or ant will come out. Otherwise if 4 drops of coconut oil is dropped inside the
- ear, the insect or the ant will die and come out. But water should not at all be dropped in.
- in the place in which Centipedes bites, grind Acalypha Indica and turmeric and apply on the bitten place, it will be cured. Also if 9 peppers are chewed along with the betel leaves, poison will go.
- If a child weeps without stopping grind poppy seeds nicely and applied around the navel, the child will stop crying.
- For curing summer-bumps, apply sandalwood paste duly mixed with lime juice on the bumps.
- When pregnant women suffer for delivery, give them 60 ml of honey for easy delivery without much suffering.