CURSES AND THEIR EFFECTS
There are many types of curses. The highlighting question is whether curses will have their effect? The answer is noteworthy. The curses will give their effect only if they were given by the right persons with wounded heart for the judicious and correct reasons. Now we will see the kinds of curses one by one.
- Curse of women is caused due to cheating of women, not giving proper care to the sisters and deserting wife. This will destroy the heirs.
- Curse of dead bodies is caused due to tarnishing the image of the dead persons and scolding them keeping their dead bodies, crossing the dead bodies, preventing to perform the rituals for the dead persons, preventing the relatives and important persons to see the deceased persons. This type of curse will diminish your life-time.
- Curse of Brahma is caused due to forgetting one who taught the ‘viththai ‘disrespecting the teachers refusing to teach the ‘viththai’ to others ’. This curse will not give to you and to your heirs’ education. All will have to be illiterate.
- Curse of snakes (Sarppa sapam) is caused due to unwanted killing of snakes and destroying their dwelling places. Due to this curse, marriage will not happen in your life.
- Curse of Ancestors (Pithru sapam) is caused due to failing to perform ‘thithi’ to the deceased ancestors and neglecting parents, and grand-parents and failing to give them proper care .The couple cannot have male children. Children cannot survive and they will die in the infant stage itself. Thus ‘balarishta- sapam’ is also caused.
- Curse of cows ( ko sapam ) is caused due to hurting the cows, sale of cows which stops giving milk for slaughtering ,separating the cow and the calf, not giving water to the thirsty cows. There will not be any growth in the family.
- Curse of ground (boomi sapam) is caused due to kicking of the ground with angry, digging the ground and keeping the plastic products under the ground, digging unwanted cavities in the ground, procuring the lands of others by cheating them. One cannot attain ‘motcha’, due to this curse.
- Spoiling the cleanliness of the water which is for the use of all people and spoiling the water of a river causes the curse of The Ganges. Due to this curse, you will not get water whatever depth you dig. Moreover you may have to suffer due to water-related deceases.
- Cutting of green trees, firing of trees, converting of a place surrounded by trees into a housing place, causes curse of trees. This will cause indebtedness, deceases and injuries.
- Curtailing the pujas in the middle and speaking ill of the pujas to the gods’ causes the curse of devas (deva sapam). This causes departure of relatives.
- Rishi sapam is caused due to showing disrespect to the sages. This causes ruin of the heirs.
- Non-performance of pujas to border- gods and small gods causes ‘
Curse by the sages. This causes danger by the enemies.
- Failure to worship our family god worshipped by our ancestors causes ‘kulatheiva sapam’. Due to this , your family may not be happy.
A very big question is whether curses will affect the person cursed. The answer is very simple. Curses cannot trouble good persons. But curse will certainly ruin a person who is a sinner however great he may be.
tags : curse, curse remedy, curse effect, how to free from curse, curse remedies, curses and effects, sapam, sabam, saabam, snake curse, guru curse, guru sabam, snake sabam,