FIRST AIDS TO BE DONE FOR THE HEART ATTACK PATIENTS:
- The dresses of those who fainted should be loosened and made them to sit down or lie down.
- Avoid spraying water on the face.
- Stand on the left side of the fainted person, keep your hands on the left chest side and press continuously. Don’t give so much of pressure, while pressing, because there are chances of the bones in the chest area to break.
- Hold the nose of the affected person and blow air through the mouth of the person, speedily. Then you should give pressure on the chest- side.
- Then get the aid of the doctor. You can give 350 ml Aspirin tablet. If you give medical treatment within 4 hours, you can save the life.