Hot Noodles Salad
Hot Noodles Salad Recipes is here. Hot Noodles Salad is a tasty vegetarian dish . This can be cooked quite easily. It is one of the modern indian recipes that has been loved by many Indian food lovers world over. Want to try to cook this hot salad at your home ?
Now, Let us see How to cook hot noodles salad ?
Ingredients for Hot Noodles Salad | Vegetarian Dish
- 100gms egg noodles
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 chopped red chilli (deseeded)
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp finely chopped ginger
- 1 tbsp lemongrass finely chopped
- 200gms carrots (cut like a thin sticks)
- 1 red capsicum (cut into small blocks)
- 1 yellow capsicum (cut into small blocks)
- 150gms baby sweet corn (cut into lengthways)
- 100gms sweet peas
- 250gms cabbage
- 6 onions (cut into small blocks)
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 tbsp fresh coriander leaves
- 25g salted peanuts
Method: How To Cook Hot Noodles Salad ?
Cook the noodles in boiling water then sap them well.
Heat the sunflower oil in a frying pan and mix and fry the chilli, garlic, ginger, lemongrass, carrots, red and yellow capsicum, sweet corn and peas until it comes brownish.
Add the cabbage, onions, dry off noodles, soy sauce and sesame oil. Mix everything together reduce the flame for few minute until they are completely mix.
To finish add the coriander leaves and peanuts, mix together and serve the Hot delicious Noodles salad.
If you are fond of other vegetarian indian recipes you can also google it at Indian Recipes Google Search
Do subscribe to us for tasty indian recipes at