IMPORTANT MEDICAL ADVISES TO THE AGED PEOPLE FOR PREVENTING MUCUS:
- Aged people should not ignore the fact that they get cold very often. They should consult the doctor and they can take antibiotic medicines.
- If mucus continues along with fever, they should test and find out as to whether phlegm exists in the lungs.
- In the beginning stage, x-rays, blood test and phlegm-test should be made to find out the quantum of the phlegm and its impact. By blood test, you can find out whether there is T.B., Pneumonia, and Lung cancer.
- When you get cold, after a week, phlegm will stagnate in the lungs. The phlegm stagnated in the lungs can be eliminated by ‘pranktaileta’ treatment.
- While taking treatment for the prolonged mucus, you can show your face in the steam and undergo physiotherapy exercises’ too. This will reduce the trouble of breathing trouble and helps to dilute the phlegm and sending out.
- While undergoing treatment, if you feel loss of hungry, tiredness, body pain and sleeplessness, you should consult the doctor. If you take other medicines along with the medicines for cold, the vigor will increase and vulnerabilities may affect the body. If you already in the course of taking other medicines for some other diseases, you should keep the physician informed about it.
- You should be careful for preventing infections of cold from others, especially in the rainy and winter seasons.
- During winter and rainy seasons, you should wear warm dresses so as to bear the chillness in the weather. Woolen beddings are compulsory. Cleanliness is also necessary.
- Avoid walking with barefoot in the cool flooring and wear foot wears and socks.
- Cotton balls should e put in the ears and thereby prevent the chill air going inside the ears.
- Eat hot food. Particularly eat the cooked food within two hours.
- You can drink hot water eat fiber foods and protein enriched foods.