- Mudras can bring about miraculous change and improvement in our body.
- Mudras generate Powers to provide all round development of mind & body which brings peace and happiness.
- Mudras look like miraculous remedies. They provide instant relief in many illnesses.
- Mudras can cure almost any ailment from simple earache to heart attack.
- Mudras help in moulding the Physical, Mental and even the Moral aspects of the individual.
- Some Mudras can balance the elements of the body within 45 minutes while some are fast enough to act within a few seconds.
- Practice of some of the Mudra’s regularly can cure Insomnia, Arthritis, improves memory.
- Mudras have extra ordinary powers, practice of mudras brings about a quick and fundamental reversions of the destructive changes in the human body. They also develop virtuousity, social amiability, non-violence, piety and courteous dispositions.
- All Godly and superhuman persons like Lord Mahavir, Gautam Buddha, Lord Shankaracharya and others used to remain in these Mudras.
- Mudra helps in Kundalini Yoga to awaken the Cosmic Energy and to unite consciousness of inner Supreme Soul.
- Mudras are significant and simple yogic function by which one can develop internal and external dispositions.
- Detailed description of Mudras are found in Tantra Shastra, Upasana Shastra, Nritya Shastra, Art of Sculpture etc.
1) Gyan Mudra – Mudra of Knowledge
2) Prithvi Mudra – Mudra of Earth
3) Varuna Mudra – Mudra of Water
4) Vayu Mudra – Mudra of Air
5) Shunya Mudra – Mudra of Emptiness
6) Surya Mudra – Mudra of the Sun
7) Prana Mudra - Mudra of Life
8) Apana Mudra – Mudra of digestion
9) Apana Vayu Mudra – Mudra of the Heart
10) Linga Mudra – Mudra of Heat and Energy