INSULIN INJECTION BY SELF:
- At first, wash your hands.
- Select the syringe equivalent to the capacity of the Insulin. If you have 40 I.U. Insulin, you should select 40 I.U. syringe.
- Up to the measure if Insulin to be injected, hold the bottle straight, inject the air inside.
- Pull out the required quantity of Insulin. Shake the syringe gently, to release out the air bubbles
- Hold the skin in the place to be injected and inject the syringe in the tissue beneath the folds of the skin in 90 degree.
- Pass on the insulin slowly and when you take out the syringe, do it by pressing the injected place by another finger.
- To avoid change in the tissue beneath the skin, the place to be injected should be changed, each time.
- Take the insulin without fail, even if you are sick. You can take liquid foods, when you are not able to take solid foods.