• Throw gur/ copper coin in flowing water.
• Start any important work after eating sweet and drinking water.
• Never accept anything in charity.
• Quench fire with milk instead of water for marital happiness
• Worship lord Vishnu
• Recite or listen harivansha purana.
• Keep the main gate entrance of the house in east.
• Keep vessel full of water or milk near your head at night while sleeping and pour it in the roots of kikar tree next day.
• Take blessings of mother
• Drink milk in silver glass
• Do not get married at the age of 24
• During marriage take silver and rice from in-laws
• If moon is in Aries then one should never deal in dairy products
• If the moon is in Scorpio, one should store some water of cremation ground inside one’s house
• If in Aquarius then worship bhairava Worship lord Shiva
• Donate milk, rice or silver to proportionate moon.
• In case mars is benefic or good then distribute sweet food in charity or float batashas in the river.
• In case mars is malefic then float rewaris in the river
• Help brother from time to time
• Keep giving maternal aunt or bua or sister red cloths.
• Keep fast on Tuesdays and donate sindoor to Hanumanji.
• Throw masoor dal or honey or sindoor in a river
• Float copper piece with hole in it
• Float green things in the river
• Give green grass to cows
• Give food to dog, cow and crow from your food
• Give a goat in charity
• Bury honey in a mud pot in a lonely place
• Do not accept tabij,
• Clean your teeth with fitkari (alum)
• Float mud pitcher in a river
• Have nose pierced
• Wear copper coin in the neck.
• Give green colour bangles and clothes to eunuchs.
• Eat kesar or apply it on nabhi and tongue
• Apply turmeric or kesar n forehead
• Do not get peepal tree cut
• Give gram dal or channa dal, turmeric, some gold, some kesar in yellow cloth in holy place or temple.
• Do Durga pooja
• Do Ganesh pooja
• Give food to girls • Wear gold in yellow thread in neck
• Do not keep idols of gods at home if Jupiter is in the 7th house in Libra sign
• Recite garuda purana
• Water peepal tree and plant yellow flowers plants
• Keep your hair tied.
• Give cow in charity or do dan of cows fodder
• Give dan in bronze vessel
• For 43 days throw blue flower in dirty water
• Use perfume, cream etc on Friday
• Give curd, pure ghee, misri and camphor at holy place.
• Do chaya dan
• Give food to crow for 43 days
• Give iron in charity
• For 43 days pour spirit, oil or wine on the floor in the morning at sunrise
• Worship bhairon and give wine to him in the temple of bhairon.
• Give oil on Saturday to a holy person
• Give loafs of bread with mustard oil on it to dogs and crows.
• Give radish in charity or throw coal in the river
• Stay in joint family
• Keep your hair tied
• Do not harm brother or sister
• Eat in the kitchen
• Keep saunf or sugar in red small bag under your pillow while sleeping.
• Keep silver box with you
• Keep gangajal
• Float barley or coconut in running water
• Give red masoor to the sweeper or help him in another ways
• If illness takes place due to malefic Rahu then float barley or wheat equal to the weight of the sick person in a river
• Give chapattis to dogs
• Give kapila cow and sesame seeds in charity
• Apply kesar on forehead
• Wear gold
• Give white and black blanket made of wool in temple
• Wear silver in foot toe
• Give milk, rice red masoor dal in charity
• Do Ganesh pooja
• Keep a white and black dog at home or feed such dog.