I’ll never marry in my life and I’ll give same advice to my children also.
• Nurse: A beautiful woman who holds your hand for one full minute and then expects your pulse to be normal
• At the scene of an accident a man was crying: O God! I hv lst my hand, oh!
Santa: Control urself. Don’t cry. See that man. He has lost his head. Is he crying?
• A blonde was being admonished by the doctor: Until the penicillin cleans out ur infection, u r to have no relations whatsoever!
Pausing for a moment, blonde replied: Ok, but what about friends & neighbors?
• Did you ever walk in a room and forget why you walked in? I think that’s how dogs spend their lives.
• I asked my new girlfriend what sort of books she’s interested in, she said: Check books.
• The easiest way to make your old car run better, is to check the prices of new car.
• Sometimes when I reflect back on all the ciggarettes I smoked, i feel ashamed. Then I look into the ciggarette & think about the workers in the ciggarette factory & all of their hopes & dreams. If I dont smoke this ciggarette, they might be out of work & their dreams would be shattered, Then I say to myself, it’s better that I smoke this ciggarette & let their dreams come true then be selfish & worry about my LUNGS.
• Several women appeared in court, each accusing the other of the trouble in the flat where they lived. The judge called for orderly testimony. “I’ll hear the oldest first,” he decreed. The case was closed for lack of evidence.
• A French in a hotel in NY, phoned room service for some pepper.
Attendant: Black pepper or white pepper?
French: Toilette pepper!
• A French guest, staying in a hotel in New York, phoned room service for some pepper.
“Black pepper, or white pepper?” asked the concierge.
“Toilette pepper!” said the Frenchman.
• What is the difference between men and pigs?
Pigs don’t turn into men when they drink.
• My wife thinks “freedom of the press” means no-iron clothes.
• When the best actors are chosen by other actors, it’s called the Oscars. When the best actors are chosen by the people, it’s called an election.
• A husband, the owner of a new car, was somewhat reluctant to allow his wife to drove his prize possession…even to the grocery store which was a few blocks from the house.
After she insisted, he finally relented, cautioning her as she departed, “Remember, if you have an accident, the newspaper will print your age!”
• A boy tells his mom that he seen a boy & a girl sitting at the top of the roof & kissing. Then his mom tell him that they are gonna get married.
Then the boy asks his mom: When is dad gonna marry the maid?
• “Take a pencil and paper,” the teacher said, “and write an essay with the title ‘If I Were a Millionaire’”
Everyone but Philip, who leaned back with arms folded, began to write furiously.
“What’s the matter,” the teacher asked. “Why don’t you begin?”
“I’m waiting for my secretary,” he replied.
• Wife’s definition of retirement: Twice as much husband on half as much pay.
• Q: What’s the difference between a good lawyer and a great lawyer?
A: A good lawyer knows the law. A great lawyer knows the judge.
• A history professor and a psychology professor were sitting on a deck at a nudist colony.
The history professor asked the psychology professor, “Have you read Marx?”
The psychology professor replied, “Yes, I think they are from the wicker chairs.”
• We sleep in separate rooms, we have dinner apart, we take separate vacations–we’re doing everything we can to keep our marriage together
• Mother: So, you want to become my son-in-law?
Boy: Not really, but I don’t see any other way to marry your daughter
• Two women were talking about their new milkman.
First: He’s very good looking, punctual & dresses so smartly.
And so quickly too!, said the other.
• Santa & Banta were walking in the highlands then suddenly Santa fell down in a deep hole.
Banta: Are you ok?
Santa: Fine thanks!
Banta: Did you break anything?
Santa: No, there’s nothing down here!
• An old: Doc, I think I’m getting senile. Several times lately, I have forgotten to zip up.
Doc: That’s not senility. Senility is when you forget to zip down.
• Boss: We are very keen on cleanliness. Did you wipe your feet on the mat as you came in?
New employee: Yes, sir.
Boss: We are also keen on truthfulness. There is no mat.
• It isn’t widely known, but the first toilet seat was invented by an Irish scientist in the 18th century. The invention was later modified by an English inventor who put a hole in the seat.
• There is a sign in the toilet of the Sex Change Clinic. It reads “We may never piss this way again.”
• Santa always leave an empty milk carton in the refrigerator just in case someone wants their coffee black.
• Guide: I welcome u all to the Niagra falls. These are the world’s largest waterfalls & the sound intensity of the waterfall is so high, sound of even 20 supersonic planes passing can’t b heard! Now may I request the ladies to keep quiet so that we can hear the Niagra Falls??
• A blonde calls a mechanic 2 fix her car, he gets it goin in 2 minutes.
What was the prob?
Just [no swearing please] in the air filter
How often do I hv to do that?
• Santa falls in luv with a nurse… After much thinking, he finally writes a love letter to her: “I luv u sister.”
• Q: Why dogs don’t marry?
A: Because they are already leading a dog’s life!
• A history teacher & his wife were sitting at a table. The wife asked. ‘Anything new at work?’
He replied, ‘No, I’m teaching History.’
• Two old ladies were attending a rather long church service. One leaned over & whispered: My butt is going to sleep. ‘I know,’ replied the other, ‘I heard it snore three times.’
• Q: What’s the diff between mother & wife?
A: One woman brings into the world crying & the other ensures you continue to do so.
• A guy took a part time job as an opinion poll sampler, calling people for their views on various issues. On his very first call, he introduced myself, “Hello, this is a telephone poll.”
A man on the other end replied, “Yeah, and this is a street light!”
• Santa enters kitchen, opens sugar container, looks inside and closes it. He does this again and again. Why?
Because his Doctor told him to check sugar level regularly.
• Boss: I’ll give you 3000 per month and in three months, I’ll raise it to 6000. So when would you like to start?
Santa: In 3 months.
• A girl proposed to Santa and he denied simply saying that in our family, we marry only our relatives. My mom married my dad, my brother married my bhabhi , my uncle married my aunt and so on. So please excuse me !!!!!
Tags : one liners, one liner jokes, one liner joke, best one liner jokes, one-liner jokes, one line jokes, punch lines, laughable quotes, jokes, best jokes, best english jokes