POWER OF SPEECH:
Speaking is an art. We will see how to speak:
- Avoid speaking unnecessarily and degrade yourself. Speak only if there is necessity.
- Speak kindly, without wounding others’ heart.
- Speak only the words which gives you benefit.
- Speak with a smiling face and with dignity.
- Select soft words and speak.
- Speak without deviating from the path of justice.
- Don’t stain your tongue by your evil speech.
- Don’t speak about the deficiencies of others.
- Don’t give false promises. Give assurance of what can be done.
- Your speech should not be in such a way of mocking at others.
- Avoid speaking ill of others, particularly, when they are not present in that place.
- When you are in conversation, speak so that only whom you are speaking with should here. Avoid speaking loudly so that many people here the conversation.
- When you are speaking, avoid rolling of your eyes, blinking often, moving of hands and the head excessively.
- Avoid speaking unnecessary matters.
- When you speak, pronounce the words fully, till the end of the last letter of the last word.
- Try to understand fully about what others are telling and reply after that.
- Stop flattering, because it is not the way of showing your love.