HOW TO PREVENT GREY HAIR?
- Take foods rich inB12
- Check up whether Thyroid problem is there.
- Resist from stress. If you have severe stress problem, regulate your Yoga, Meditation and exercises
- There is ‘Melonocide’ in the inner side of the hair-roots. When there is deficiency of ‘melon’, grey hair comes in the younger age.
- Hereditary, chemical shampoos and coloring of the hair affect and spoil the hair.
- Avoid smoking and liquors. This is good for your health also.
- Take bread and curd which are rich in ‘yeast’. Taking Vinegar, raw vegetables, sprouted dals, foods rich in iron, Vitamin-C, greens, carrot, and curry leaves, papaya give good results, if taken according to the health condition of each.
- Cultivate the habit of taking curry leaves daily.
- Dates and drumstick leaves give good results.
- Snake gourd, gooseberry, beetroot, solanum enathum, jamun fruit contain Vitamin-K and take them in your food.
- Eat vegetables of red color.
- Drink tender-coconut and reduce body temperature.
- If heat of the body and bile increase, there will be white- discharge for women. Grey hairs in the young age will come.
- Take ‘Thiribala’ powder mixed with water and drink in the morning in the empty stomach. This is good for health.
- Start treatment for the grey hairs of younger age, in the beginning stage itself.
- Rinse the hair after massaging with heated coconut oil combined with curry leaves after cooling curry leaves will increase the creation of ‘melanin’.
- You can also massage with coconut oil mixed with ‘eclipta prostrata’