PREVENTIVE MEASURES FOR THROAT INFECTION:
The virus spreading throat- sour are having the quality of spreading this disease very speedily. This disease affects easily to the children. So, they should be taught about some methods of cleanliness.
- Hands should be cleaned neatly before going for food, after coming out from toilet and after sneezing.
- Should not drink anything in the tumbler in which others drink and should not also share their drink.
- Should not keep anything in your mouth and smack.
- Don’t take the mobiles, remote for television which are used by others and play, because it may contain virus, if others have any disease.
- During sneezing and coughing, a thin paper should be used and throw it away.
- Drink plenty of water.
- It is a good habit to eat vegetables and fruits. They raise the immunity power of your body and prevent spreading of virus.