REASON FOR THE BREATHING TROUBLE WHILE TAKING BATH IN WATER FALLS:
We get breathing trouble when cool water is poured on us, unexpectedly. As a continuous process, somebody gets breathing trouble, when taking bath in the waterfalls.
What happens, when we drown in the water?
- We are forced to control our breath.
- Canal shrinking is caused in the blood canals and blood is passed in less quantity.
- Body’s heat-loss is prevented.
- Heart-beat increases and more blood passes.
- For bearing the excessive weight, the secretion of the chemical product ‘Adrenal’.
This condition comes, when the water falls is pouring on the head. Our inner mind thinks wrongly that we go into the water and our head is drowned inside the water.