How to get rid of snoring? Simple tips to stop snoring
1. Sit on the floor in the vajrasana.
2. Place your palms on the floor between your knees such that your wrists point outwards and your fingers point towards your body.
3. Lean forward and tilt your head back.
4. Concentrate on a point at the centre of your eyebrows and inhale, deeply through the nostrils
5. Open your mouth, take your tongue and exhale with a growling sound. Repeat this process three times. This posture helps to remove any obstructions in your breathing passages.
This increases the capacity of your lungs and removes any blockages in your throat.
1. to perform this breathing exercise , sit down in the sukha Asana or Padma Asana
2. Start to breathe deeply through your nostrils and close your eyes.
3. Now inhale forcefully through your nostrils, contracting your neck muscles to produce a low throbbing sound.
4. You may feel a vibration in your chest and head. Hold this inhaled breathe for as long as you can.
5. Then close one of your nostrils with your fingers and slowly exhale through the other nostril.
6. Repeat this process three to five times daily.
1. Take comfortable seated position and inhale normally.
2. As you inhale make humming sound similar to that of a bee.
3. Hold the exhale as long as you can.
1. Meditation is where you sit quietly and focus on your breathe.
2. By quietly concentrating, you can reduce stress, slow your metabolism, increase self awareness and breathe more freely.
3. Set aside 10 minutes a day for meditation.
EXCERCISES TO STOP SNORING:
There are two sets of exercises to stop snoring. The first are general fat burning exercise to lose weight over the whole body. The reason for this is the fatty issue around the neck which helps keep the highway open and relieve pressure on the diaphragm. The second set of exercise on to strengthen the throat, tongue and jaw muscles.
1 Try pushing your tongue out as far as you can, hold for then relax.
2. Next put your tongue out and try to touch your chin hold then relax.
3. Third one of your set push your tongue out and try to touch your nose, repeat the set of three 10 times.
4. Do an exaggerated smile hold for 10 seconds, and then relax.
5. puckering of lips, hold this puckered face for 10 seconds.
6. Take a pencil and hold it between the teeth for up to 5 minutes. The grip should be firm but not painful at all
7. The chewing exercise will reduce tension in your jaw muscles and throat and should be done for about 10 seconds.
8. With mouth open, contract the muscle at the back of your throat repeatedly for 30 seconds. Look in the mirror to see the uvula (the hanging ball) move up and down.
9. With mouth open, move jaw to the right and hold for 30 seconds. Repeat on left side.
Singing may decrease snoring by improving muscle control of the soft palate and upper throat.
1. Sing ‘La…La…La…La ‘ at the top of your voice holding each ‘ La’ for 3 seconds repeat this five times
2. Then do the same thing singing ‘Ka…Ka…Ka…Ka ‘
3. Then hold Ma….Ma….Ma….Ma doesn’t strain your muscles but concentrate on their contractions.
4. ‘Playing the didgeri doo ‘ can strengthen the soft palate and throat thus reducing snoring
DIET FOR SNORING:
1. Taking honey and lemon also act as a best snoring solution. Honey acts as antiseptic and also natural decongestant. Include few teaspoons of honey in fresh lemon juice and drink the mixture before going to bed.
2. The mixture of lemon and thyme is also a best one to reduce the mucus in your air passages. You can drink lemon tea or you can thyme to roast dinners.
3. Including hot foods like garlic horseradish to your diet can help snoring.
These foods can help to dry up the airways and nasal passages thus reducing the excess mucus in the passages and snoring.
1. The first cure to stop snoring is to sleep on your side. Sleeping on your back will cause you block your airways. So be sure to sleep on your side.
2. Another way to stop snoring is not to consume any diary products before bed. You will snore if you eat milk or yogurt products.
3. Consuming honey is another cure. You should consume a teaspoon of honey right before you go to bed. This is an effective cure that will help you.
4. Nasal drops are another way to help you to stop snoring. The drops will help you open your nostrils, which will allow you to breathe in more air.
5. if you are overweight , this could be a cause of you snoring. So, to help you to stop it, you should lose weight. A quick and simple way to do that is to eat frequently (a small meal every 2 hours), exercise a few times a week (run, jog, swim, weight train), and drink plenty of water.
6. Avoid consuming heavy meals before going to bed. Some types of foods can cause inflammation in digestive linings and air passages.
7. Keep bedroom air moist with a humidifier. Dry air can irritate membranes in the nose and throat
Tags : Avoiding Snoring, Yoga to cure snoring , snoring exercise, exercise to stop snoring, snore prevention, snoring cure, cure for snoring, snoring natural remedy