TRANSIT OF JUPITER NOVEMBER 2020-21 – PRELUDE:
Upcoming Jupiter Transit in Capricorn 2020-2021 Predictions
Jupiter will enter the sign of Capricorn on November 20, 2020, Friday at 02:55 PM.
It will jump into the sign of Aquarius on April 6, 2021, Tuesday at 01:50 AM Aquarius. Then it will start its retrogression from June 20, 2021, Sunday at 08:35 PM. It re-enter the sign of Capricorn September 14, 2021, Tuesday at 11:43 AM. It will become progressive on October 18, 2021, Monday at 11:00 AM
You are advised to perform the remedial poojas, as directed. All are advised to visit the famous ‘Guru Sthalas’ in the following places and perform poojas to the planet ‘Jupiter’
- Alangudi near Valngaiman in Tanjore Dt.
- Kuruvith thurai near Sozavandhan in Madurai District.
- Puliyarai near Senkottai in Thirunelveli District.
- SubramanianSámiTemple in Thiuchendur of Tuticorin
- Pattamangalam in Sivagangai District
- Thittai near Kumbakonam in Thanjore Dt.
In addition to the above, you are also advised to worship the Lord Dhakshinamurthy in the Siva Temples on Thursdays and garland Him with Chenna-Dal and yellow flowers. Also light the lamps with Ghee. You can also recite the under mentioned slogam 108 times daily. “Vrushapa thvajaaya vithmahe Kruni hasthaaya dheemahe Dhanno: Gurupirasodhayaadh” The predictions given here are given generally for all. The predictions will differ from person to person according to the conditions given below; .
(a).If you have favorable Dhisa Bukthis in your Horoscope, and this transit also gives favorable effects; your luck will be at the top.
(b). If your Dhisa-Bukthi is good and if the transit is unfavorable, only during the period of this transit, your favorable condition will come down a little.
©. If your Dhisa-Bukthi is not good and if the transit is favorable, the favorable effects will be reduced a little.
(d) If both the Dhisa-Bukthi and the transit are unfavorable, only unfavorable effects may come. So, you are advised to examine your horoscope. Now you can go through the predictions relating to your Rasi.
Remedial measures for all Rashis:
- Wear a five face Rudraksha
- Wear a yellow sapphire duly studded in a golden ring and wear the same on your Index finger, after verification of your birth chart by Good Vedic astrologer.
- Recite the mantra ‘OM BRHUM BRUHASPATIYE NAMAHA’ regularly
- Donate yellow grams, yellow color dress to a temple priest or a Brahmin
- it Shiva temple on Monday and Saturday without fail.
- Recite “Om NamahaShivaya” everday 108 times without fail.
Jupiter placed in your birth charts – worship.
Jupiter in Capricorn Aquarius Leo: Pray to Lord Shiva
Jupiter in Gemini, Virgo, Taurus, Libra, Sagittarius and Pisces: Pray to Maha Vishnu
Jupiter in Aries, Scorpio: Pray to Lord Subramanya
Jupiter in Cancer: Shakthi
All Godheads Saints Rishis Saints Come under Jupiter the best examples will be Saibaba, Raghavendra, Kanchiparamacharyaetc’,. Praying to them give good relief Adidevatha/Overlord: Lord Brahma
Dakshinamurthy is the latest aspect of Jupiter
Remember that these are general predictions. Jupiter’s actual effect on your life may vary, as per their actual presence in your Personal Horoscope. Do you know -how Jupiter/Guru affects your Horoscope, or how this major transit will affect you personally? Find NOW! Get a detailed, comprehensive and 100% personalized Jupiter / Guru Transit Report – answers, explanations and solutions on the basis of your unique Birth Chart.