WAYS TO INCREASE YOUR WILL POWER:
- When you indulge in the works you like, set aside the fear about others’ opinions.
- Don’t confuse your mind by thinking more about a matter. Leave it as it is.
- You are the sole responsibility for your own deeds. So, accept whatever happens. You can go forward, only if you have the maturity of accepting anything.
- If others treat you indifferently, don’t worry. Proceed towards your goal. Those who don’t give importance to others’ indifferent treatments are considered as ‘achievers’.
- Achievers do not do anything expecting others’ help. Those who try to achieve their goal, whatever hurdle may come in their way, will succeed to cross over any hurdle.
- Others may sometimes mock at your actions. Actually there may be some faults in your actions. Don’t take any of them in your thinking. Only success is your goal.
- Nobody can give any assurance that only happy things will happen throughout the whole day. Good things may come or bad things may also come. Learn to manage the bad things. Believe that you can manage anything. Don’t afraid of anything. Be happy, whatever happens. Dance and sing. Don’t be paralyzed in a corner.