POLAR BEARS DO NOT FREEZE BY SNOWLAR BEARS DO NOT FREEZE BY SNOW:
- POLAR BEARS DO NOT FREEZE BY SNOW: this is true. Reason for this is that Polar bears have thickly placed two layers of furs on its body. Long hairs, when go inside the water, protects the body by preventing the water going inside. The set up of hairs of the polar bears is such that the sun light easily goes inside the body.
- WATER HAS THE NATURE OF MOVING: this is true. Water is moving by various Medias like land, air and sea. This is also called as ‘water circulation cycle’. In the sea, the water is evaporated and changed as cloud and it rains. The water derived from the lakes and river is called as ‘fresh water’. We use it as drinking water. There is 97% of salt water is available in the world. It can be purified and used as drinking water.
- Reason for the tartness in the lemon is the ‘acid’: this is true. Lemon has 2.5 measure of acid as B.H. citrus acid is more in it. It is generally good to select products which have less acid for eating. Products having more acid spoil the health. Tomatoes which are packed in the tins and vinegar are foods containing more acid. In the measurement of P.H., if the value of numbers decrease, acid increases and if the
Value of number increases, ‘alkalinity’ increases.
- 21 days are enough to change one’s habit: this is not factual information. It is an approximate no of days. From 28 days to 30 days may be required for recording a particular habit in the mind. Period of 21 days was introduced first in the Book’ psycho caber nettiks ‘of the writer Maxvel Malts. In the research made with 96 participants in the London University it was found out that 66 days are required for practicing a new system and from 18 days to 254 days are required for some people.
- Earth seems to be blue in color, when you see it from the sky: – this is true. Reason is that two third of the earth is occupied by sea. The mountain ranges and the volcanoes are hidden by the sea. That is why earth seems to be blue when you see it from the sky. The oxygen breathed by us is given by the plants grown in the sea. This is known as ‘Phytoplankton ‘.